The industry has mixed opinions on The Pensions Regulator’s (TPR) idea of introducing a trustee registration system, a Professional Pensions poll has found.
More than half (52%) of Pensions Buzz respondents agreed the idea of a trustee registration system, with all trustees having a unique identifier, is a positive step forward. But a further 37% disag...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date