With calls for further consolidation of UK pension schemes, three asset managers discuss the opportunities and risks when working with larger pooled vehicles.
T. Rowe Price head of institutional business, UK and Ireland Tammy McPherson: The number of UK occupational pension plans are decreasing at pace, with the occupational defined contribution (DC) m...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date