The Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) has stated its funding position looks “very encouraging” as it approaches its 2023 valuation.
In a statement yesterday (17 May), USS chief executive Bill Galvin said due to a reversal in falling gilt yields and equity prices remaining strong, there had been a significant improvement in its ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date