A majority of the industry believes the cybercrime and fraud sharing network launched by the Pensions Administration Standards Association (PASA) will not be enough to protect members from scams, a Professional Pensions poll has found.
Results from last week's Pensions Buzz survey revealed 72% of respondents said the network, which was announced by PASA at its annual conference earlier this month, would be insufficient to combat ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date