HSBC is set to unwind its master trust and entities in the UK, according to reports.
The FT reported yesterday (17 May) that the banking giant has "abandoned plans" to become involved in the workplace pension market - with the bank confirming "the unwinding of the HSBC Master Trus...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date