Lane Clark and Peacock (LCP) has launched a tool designed to help pension scheme stakeholders understand sponsor-related climate risks and opportunities.
The consultant said trustees should be "ahead of the curve" on scrutinising net zero strategies as it launched its tool ‘LCP Beacon'. It urged trustees to "be on top of how the investment needs ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date