The majority of employers would consider offering help to improve employees’ retirement income if it were free of charge, Punter Southall research finds.
The firm's survey of more than 1,100 HR professionals found more than half (51%) of employers fail to offer additional support to employees beyond contributing to their pension. It also found a ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date