A pensions app could provide savers with ease-of-access to their pensions and empower them to make more informed decisions about their pensions, according to Scottish Widows.
Speaking at Professional Pensions' PP Live today (23 May), Scottish Widows senior corporate pensions specialist Robert Cochran said the industry has an "engagement challenge" with savers and pointe...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date