The Institute for Fiscal Studies director Paul Johnson explained a range of growth measures of the UK economy to delegates at a PP talk.
Speaking at Professional Pensions Live yesterday (23 May), Johnson explained a range of growth forecasts and pointed out that the UK was "the only major economy which is still no bigger than it was...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date