More than 20 pension companies have teamed up to launch a group to help tackle pension inequalities in the UK, called the Pensions Equity Group (PEG).
The group will focus on developing a way of consistently measuring pension inequalities, beginning with the gender pensions gap before expanding to other pension inequalities, and working with gove...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date