Cybercrime is arguably the biggest single risk for pension schemes, given that the potential fall out of any cyber incident includes the potential to prevent pensioner payroll taking place or compromising a scheme’s data or investments.
Until now, the pensions industry has been relatively slow to react to this risk - acknowledging that it is there, but often not considering it high enough up the priority list given all of the othe...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date