Activity in the defined benefit (DB) transfer market fell to its lowest levels for nine months in April with a drop of 12%, according to analysis from XPS Pensions Group.
The pension consultancy's DB transfer activity index was down 12% last month with an annualised rate of 34 members per 100,000 transferring out of their current scheme into an alternative arrangeme...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date