Members of the Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) are on course for their benefits to be restored ‘in full’, Universities UK (UUK) and the University College Union (UCU) say.
In a joint statement issued today (25 May), the UCU and UUK confirmed that, pending the outcome of the scheme's 2023 valuation, the benefits of USS members would be restored to pre-April 2022 level...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date