As The Pension Regulator’s (TPR) home city Brighton gears up for its first virtual Pride, diversity and inclusion in pension schemes has never mattered more, says Charles Counsell.
Usually, this time of year would see TPR finalising plans for celebrating Brighton Pride. As one of the seaside city's major employers it's important we take part in Pride and publicly demonstrate ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date