What were some of the most read opinion pieces on Professional Pensions over the last 12 months? We look at some of the top articles from our commentators during the year.
1) Schadenfreude acceptable as TPR fines FCA Robin Ellison says The Pensions Regulator's decision to fine the Financial Conduct Authority £2,000 because of shortcomings in its pension scheme is ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date