Each and every one of us should feel valued and respected regardless of background, gender, race or sexual orientation. At the Pension Protection Fund (PPF), diversity and inclusion (D&I) is a key strategic priority and we’re constantly looking at ways we can be more inclusive for our colleagues, members and the people we engage with.
The UK pension industry engages with millions of people each year and has a great opportunity to lead by example and embrace D&I. However, being inclusive is not always about making drastic changes...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date