Concerns about the global economy, rising inflation, and tighter central bank policies have raised bond yields around the world.
When looking at European high yield specifically, the sector yielded an average of 8.61% at the end of September - which was higher than the 8.1% yield at the depths of the Covid crisis and only tr...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date