The ‘governing body’ is a new term introduced by the single code to add to an already broad landscape of roles and responsibilities.
The code's definition is as follows: "The governing body is responsible for running a scheme. Governing bodies may be trustees or managers of occupational pension schemes, or, in public service pen...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date