Pension administrators will manage the payment of more than £1.6trn* of defined benefit pension liabilities over the next 40 years or so.
They will play an integral role in fulfilling the commitment employers made to over 9.5 million scheme members** when they started saving into a pension, ensuring that they are paid correctly, on t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date