Will the single code improve member communications? In short, no, but it might be a nudge in the right direction (for some pension trustee boards at least).
Why do I say that? Well, the communications and disclosure section in the draft new code of practice started at page 113 - over 90% of the way through the document. That doesn't exactly make it a p...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date