In the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association’s (PLSA) regular monthly column for Professional Pensions, the trade body’s director of policy and advocacy takes a look at the latest pension measures put forward by the pensions minister and Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Last month the PLSA was pleased to welcome minister for pensions Laura Trott to our offices to set out her plans for private pensions. It is positive to see the new minister showing enthusiasm t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date