The sharp increase in transfer requests since the freedoms could breach activity triggers and incur extra transactional fees for some schemes, writes Michael Klimes
This year's KGC Associates administration survey raises concerns about how the pension freedoms affect the workload of third-party administrators (TPAs) and the fees some schemes pay them. Three...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date