Michael Klimes explores whether consultants and actuaries could end up in court if they fail to give proper advice on financial risks related to climate change
Defined benefit (DB) investment consultants and actuaries could face legal action over failing to address climate change risk in advice. In two weighty reports published on 28 November, charity ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date