The Pensions Ombudsman (TPO) and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) have signed an updated version of their Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to improve co-operation and exchange of complaints information.
TPO deals with complaints and disputes that concern the administration and/or management of both occupational and personal pension schemes, while FOS investigates complaints about the advice receiv...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date