Various risks can have significant effects on DB scheme liabilities, but what should schemes prepare for? James Phillips reports on four investors' views on the biggest looming risks.
Defined benefit (DB) schemes, like any long-term investor, face a number of risks which could severely impact their ability to pay out on promises when they fall due. Indeed, with closed schemes...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date