A second bulk annuity has been agreed for the Kingfisher Pension Scheme. Victoria Ticha speaks to the trustee about this next step in its journey towards self-sufficiency
On 25 April, Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC) announced it had concluded a buy-in with the trustees of the Kingfisher Pension Scheme covering some £209m of liabilities out of its total £4.1bn. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date