The CMA investigation into the investment consultants and fiduciary managers market is drawing to a close. James Phillips looks at reaction to the provisional decision
Initial reaction to the Competition and Markets Authority's (CMA) provisional decision for its investigation in the investment consultants market, published in July, was broadly positive. The he...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date