Schemes are too focused on outcomes when assessing governance, when this may be a result of circumstance not skill. James Phillips looks at whether governance needs more of a framework.
Governance is absolutely central to good member outcomes, whether they are in defined benefit (DB) or defined contribution (DC) schemes. It is an area that The Pensions Regulator and the governm...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date