Andrew Jackson looks at how pension funds can use investment grade structured credit to enhance fixed income portfolios
Confronted with low yields, a rising interest rate environment and central banks stepping back from the largest stimulus packages ever provided, it is fair to say that fixed income investors are fa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date