Trustees need to have the sponsor on board to get things done. But what happens if they are faced with a sponsor who is unwilling or unable to work with them, asks Pádraig Floyd?
At a glance • A lot of conflict between trustees and sponsor can be the result of simple misunderstanding. • Both sides need to take the time to understand each other’s motivations. • Trust ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date