Santander has teamed up with the British Heart Foundation (BHF) to train staff in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
The company plans to educate all its 20,000 staff in CPR by the end of the year. BHF is beginning at head offices in Milton Keynes, Belfast, Sheffield, Bootle and Leicester before moving to the 900...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date