Four trade unions have temporarily suspended industrial action in a dispute over pensions with Tata Steel.
This comes after the company approached the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) to resolve its dispute with workers from Unite, Community, GMB and Ucatt. Staff decided to walk ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date