A panel of industry professionals, led by Stephenson Harwood, discusses how the quarterly trustee meeting can be improved. James Phillips explores the suggestions
The quarterly meeting is a staple of trust scheme governance, but their infrequence can perhaps lead to long and dire fora filled with repetition and inefficiency. Legal, actuarial, investment a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date