James Baxter-Derrington talks to ESG investment specialists about current issues in the ESG ratings market and how the market might look in years to come.
Back in May, researchers from MIT Sloan and the University of Zurich published their paper Aggregate Confusion: The Divergence of ESG Ratings, that concluded, among other things, that "the level of...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date