The industry is split on whether The Pensions Regulator’s (TPR) January removal of late payment reporting flexibility is too early, a Professional Pensions poll shows.
The regulator confirmed last week that it would impose a 1 January 2021 deadline on the 60-day easing for defined contribution and auto-enrolment providers it brought in at the start of the coronav...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date