Morten Nilsson explains why the BTPS is aiming to be net zero on carbon emissions by 2035, and how it plans to get there.
At the end of September, the BT Pension Scheme (BTPS) set an ambitious 2035 net-zero goal for our £55bn investment portfolio. As if to underline our message, the weather service Copernicus publishe...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date