Over the summer the government called upon the UK's asset owners to participate in an "investment big bang" to rebuild the economy after the pandemic and to help "level up" the regional differences.
In particular, policymakers were calling on auto-enrolled schemes to invest in venture capital funds and infrastructure targeted at the UK. There is a mismatch in capital flows. With the introdu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date