Lesley Carline has been elected as the new president of the Pensions Management Institute (PMI). She speaks to Victoria Ticha about her plans
Last week, the Pensions Management Institute (PMI) announced that Robert Branagh has stepped down as president. Branagh, who took on the role in August 2017, has previously served as chairman of...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date