With DB consolidation vehicles set to take the limelight, James Phillips speaks to Clara co-founders Adam Saron and Kim Toker about the fund's model, ambition and wider views
Two additional defined benefit (DB) consolidators have appeared in the market since the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) said it would seek to encourage schemes to come together into larger v...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date