The success of the pot follows member policy will depend on better efficiency and cost control, according to Origo.
The not-for-profit standards and services body believes that greater "efficiencies and the ability to control long-term costs" are necessary for an effective pot follows member policy in occupation...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date