Actuaries and investment consultants that fail to take account of climate risk in their work and advice face increasing risks of legal liability and regulatory action, according to ClientEarth.
In two reports published today, the charity warned about the legal risks facing those which fail to address climate change in advice to defined benefit (DB) schemes, following increased scrutiny fr...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date