Aviva has introduced Origo's bulk transfer service in a bid to speed up processes and further improve data security for schemes.
The pension provider said it hopes the move will help members and employers benefit from more efficient and timely transfers. Commenting on the need to simplify the often complex, and labour int...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date