A government review has told trustees they must engage better with their members to build a nationwide "culture of social impact investment".
Over time, this should also be made a "natural part of default funds", but this will depend on a growing availability of opportunities, which are currently "scarce". The report - written by an a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date