Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC) has entered into a £40m agreement with Greatwell Homes to support the development of 600 affordable homes in Northamptonshire.
Split across four tranches, the spot funding will mature in 2053, 2057 and, for the final two tranches, 2058, in an arrangement designed to match pension liabilities. The investment forms part o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date