Aviva has seen a 50% year-on-year increase in the number of enquiries from pension schemes that use investment and administration on separate platforms seeking to move to a bundled provider.
Cost is usually one driver to move away from ‘unbundled' schemes, where investments are handled by a dedicated investment platform while administration is carried out by a third-party administrator...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date