This week's Pensions Buzz respondents were unsure whether Guy Opperman will stay in post as pensions and financial inclusion minister under the new Prime Minister.
The 103 participants also answered questions on the auto-enrolment threshold, trustee training, and equalising widowers' surviving benefits. Read the results in full. Just over half o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date