The ABI is charging too high fees for providers to take part in the pension dashboard and it would alienate smaller firms, the industry has said.
This week's 93 respondents were also asked whether their scheme had changed their currency hedging strategy, and whether longevity assumptions are too prudent. A majority (53%) of respondents...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date