The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has launched a consultation on how to enable defined contribution (DC) savers to invest in patient capital via unit-linked funds.
Following October's Budget, the regulator is seeking views on how to remove barriers to investing in assets such as infrastructure, real estate, private equity and debt, and venture capital. The...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date