FINLAND - The Finnish government has set up a pension forum to monitor and assess the implementation of reforms in the sector.
Headed by minister of social affairs and health Liisa Hyssälä, the forum will look at how reforms are being executed from the perspective of preparing for population ageing. It will also promote di...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date