FINLAND - Aberdeen Property Investors has announced the investment of US$75m from the Finnish Local Government Pensions Institution (LGPI).
The pension fund invested in Aberdeen's AIPP Asia Select fund on 18 April 2008. The fund invests in property funds across the Asia Pacific region. Arto Tuunanen, portfolio manager for real esta...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date